MCKS Arhatic Yoga Prep
5th & 6th September 2018
Pre-requisite: Pranic Psychotherapy
“ARHATIC” is derived from “arhat”, describing a highly evolved being. This advanced yoga system was given by Mahaguruji Mei Ling to Master Choa Kok Sui. It has origins from China, India and Tibet. In addition to being an advanced technique practiced by Spiritual Initiates, it also synthesizes and integrates all yogas. Learn and experience the essence and powers of the 7 yogas: Raja yoga, Karma yoga, Laya/Kundalini yoga, Gnana yoga, Bhakti yoga, Mantra yoga and simplified Hatha yoga.
You will first undertake the purification of the physical, etheric, astral, and mental bodies. Then the chakras are substantially activated in a secret sequence to safely and effectively awaken and then circulate the Kundalini energy throughout the body. This technique is practiced by very advanced and evolved yogis. It is the foundation for building the much coveted “Golden Body”!
“There are several spiritual or yogic systems of activating the chakras and awakening the kundalini. Arhatic Meditation is one of the systems that systematically, safely and rapidly activates the chakras and awakens the kundalini.” – Master Choa Kok Sui
ARHATIC YOGA ENERGY CIRCULATION:
- This special meditation moves the Soul Energy through a series of energy channels called the “microcosmic orbit”. Circulating the Soul Energy helps extract the “ancient seeds”, pent-up emotions and negative crystallized thought patterns.
- As a Living Spiritual Teacher, Master Choa Kok Sui imparts a massive current of Divine Force that quickly and safely awakens and regulates the Kundalini Energy of the student.
- Open the microcosmic orbit in less than 45 minutes. With an advanced technique not taught to the public, you can open these pathways safely to allow the Kundalini energy to flow and nourish and activate the chakras.
- Effortlessly diffuse crippling negative emotions to allow the Soul to control the astral & mental bodies.
- Increase your charisma, healing powers, sexual energies and other qualities as your chakras and aura increase in size and power.
Learn how to recognize the 10 different “Kundalini Syndrome” symptoms and their remedies. Many spiritual aspirants have encountered difficulties often associated with spontaneous activation/awakening of the Kundalini Energy. Some of these “Kundalini syndrome” symptoms are overheating, constant fevers, insomnia, hallucinations, obsessive compulsions, uncontrollable sex drive, indifference, relationship problems, to name a few. In addition, students can initially be hit with many obstacles such as physical and psychological ailments, relationship problems and worst – financial disasters. This is caused by the rapid materialization of negative karma and latent tendencies. These problems could be eliminated or substantially reduced if the Mental, Astral, and Etheric bodies are prepared through appropriate purification techniques taught by Master Choa Kok Sui.
For queries or more information, contact us